Thursday, January 24, 2008

THIRTY-TWO YEARS OF MARRIAGE



And so, as one smart bear once said...
"If you live to be a hundred,
I want to live to be a hundred minus
one day,
so I never have to live without you."
- Winnie the Pooh.


That's how I feel about my hubby! He is the best man I've ever met. He is my heart & soul; my best friend. 32 years ago we joined hands for better or worse...and we have had many "worse" days, but the better definitely out-waded the bad. For richer or poorer....we had our share of poor. R supported me through four degrees; always encouraging me to go farther; never complaining. I think we are on our way to richer days as we get closer to retirement. In
sickness & in health...I pray everyday that we continue to be healthy and strong...until death do us part...together!

Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it meaning.



"Will you still need me,
will you still feed me...

When I'm sixty-four?"
(I hate my picture taken)

2 comments:

A's Mom said...

Happy Anniversary! Here's to many more years of happiness! We love you!

Wenderina said...

What a nice post Judy. Happy Anniversary - may the next one be spent together in the same STATE!