| San Diego Chargers |
I enjoy watching most sports…use to be an avid hockey fan – Pittsburgh Penguins all the way! Since I started working and kind of living in
Last Sunday was a highlight and the Chargers won the AFC West Championship. So all week everyone was Charger crazy! You could not go anywhere without hearing or seeing something about the up coming game against the all season winners, NE Patriots. People wore Charger jerseys, hats, and gear; they talked about how SD would beat NE and shatter their undefeated season; the Charger song was playing everywhere – the major made Friday, Charger Day!
I don’t thing I have ever felt a city so “charged” (excuse the wording) up over their home team! It was electrifying – you didn’t dare wear or cheer for another team!
Then the big game came –
However, SD people continued to cheer on their boys wearing the “Bolt” uniform; people still wore their jerseys proud and displayed the Charger flag. Best of all – everyone agreed the team did well this year and they will be “BACK …..Oh yeah!…that’s what the governor (Arnie..you know Terminator…from CA)says too!

1 comment:
Sorry the Chargers lost. I was routing for them since our Cowboys lost. Maybe next year!
Post a Comment