I get home from work and after school activities at 6:15 pm, after taking off my coat and shoes; starting to get comfortable; and I am asked..kind of to1d....I need to take
S to pick up his rental car. However, first he wants to watch the remainder of the debate....then he somewhat "cleans" the bathroom. Now it is about 7:30 pm, we're heading out the door and I ask, just curious but, why didn't you pick up the car earlier?
Answer: because when he got home, wife/sis M was going in to take her nap that she has to take before going to class on Wednesday and Thursdays and by the time she gets up, well it's time to leave for class.........so that left ME!
2 comments:
Unbelievable. I'm thoroughly disgusted with these two. I know you are in a rough position since you are living in their house, but they are so taking advantage of you. Keep saving those pennies and get out as soon as you can.
She has to take a nap?? Is she pregnant, sick, or otherwise so extremely busy during the day that she needs extra sleep?? We all need extra R&R, but some of us don't have that luxury!
Post a Comment