Last night I went to my brother, T's house. He has this fantastically fun loving wife; my sister-n-law, S. She can talk up a storm; keep you laughing; is always smiling; thinks my brother is "cute"; and makes anyone around her feel completely and utterly comfortable. It is a gift!
Following the viewing of a totally boring football game between NE and JAX (I like football, this was just a ball tossing game), we went to visit her mother, who was in the hospital for back surgery and had a heart attack. I could see where S got her charm! Her mom is a wonderful person, too.
And today, the CHARGERS WON!!!! what a game!! I am sorry Dallas fans, because they lost (the next game) their game, but the CHARGER'S GAME WAS AWESOME! and watching my brother, T and his wife, S jump around with excitement over their teams every success was "entertaining" to watch.
After figuring out what the boys (nephews and visiting Aussies) wanted to do, we went to friends house. I really think of D & B as good friends.
They are an
extraordinary couple. They are just like sister-n-law, S.Fun to be around and they are so inviting to people into their home - which is absolutely beautiful! I definitely put these people on my good friends list!
We finalized the weekend at a bonfire for the Aussie's (these are 2 young guys visiting CA and staying at T & S's house) good-bye.
How could I have asked for a better end to the weekend!

2 comments:
We were thinking of the Charger crew while we checked the scores. We watched 2nd half of Giants-Cowboys game. It was a good game...(Sorry to R!)
Speaking of "R" - I was reading a new blog and I love that she gave everyone in her life a nickname instead of the boring little initials. I've gotta look out to do that.
Yeah, yeah. Rub it in that our beloved Cowboys won. They did have a great season though!
Post a Comment