This is from my calender my
wonder sis W gave me for Christmas!
Mantra means: song, hymn, tune
I don't quite get it, but when "what am I thinking?" compare to "what was I thinking?" I would probably forget what I was thinking. That sounds more like a "half-heimer" problem than anything else; however, what I mean by that is today my second child; middle child syndrome; 1st son, R..turned 29 yrs old. This makes me feel old...just for the day. REALLY
He is a really great guy. He cares very mush about his family. "what I am thinking?" or "what was I thinking?" is the same always for R, I want him to get a life; do something wonderful with his intelligence; but mostly I want him to be happy!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

2 comments:
Hey Babe - he can only achieve his own happiness now. It's up to him.
The what was I thinking versus what am I thinking, I think, is about getting rid of regrets. When something goes wrong don't say "WHAT was a I thinking." But instead, say, "What am I thinking" - how does it make you feel, what is your next step.
Sounds like a good mantra (which they mean is like having a theme song for the day) to me.
I agree with Wenderina. It's up to him now. He's been through too much in his life so far to really know right from wrong/black vs. white. Here's to hoping he finds it sooner than later.
Post a Comment